Want To Work With Insight
We are always on the lookout for passionate and super-talented web developers.
Insight Design Studio Cork are looking to hire an additional experienced developer to join our team.
If you have an eye for clean, impacting design and possess good web and graphic skills, then we want to hear from you. You will be working within a team, building, managing, maintaining and developing clients websites.
Applicants should have the outlined skills below:
- Be a great designer. Obviously.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress sites using industry best practice popularly used plugins
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Experience in using WordPress plugins/widgets
- Experience in using the AVADA Theme an advantage.
- Knowledge in creation of custom post types.
- Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues.
- Practical experience and knowledge in creating responsive websites.
- A good visual eye for modern design and layout
- Experience in building websites, prototypes and applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Building page by page content while constructing full website build via CMS
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Maintenance and management of existing clients websites
- Working closely with both the design and project manager to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Self motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with development team, management and clients.
Primary Skills Required
Minimum 3 years experience in a digital agency.
WordPress, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, HTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Apple Mac.
How To Apply
Applications should be sent by email:
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role. Email careers@[our domain name]
Please include links to samples of your previous work and details of what part of the sample projects you worked on.
ALSO SEE POSITION ON: INDEED JOBS