Insight Design Studio Cork are looking to hire an additional experienced WordPress developer to join our friendly and hardworking team. Applicant should be enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
The successful applicant will be responsible for working within in a team, building, managing, maintaining and developing clients websites. Responsibilities will include carrying out pre-live testing and post-live testing and security management.
About the Role
Applicants should have the outlined skills below:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress sites using industry best practice popularly used plugins
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Experience in using WordPress plugins/widgets
- Experience in using the AVADA Theme an advantage.
- Knowledge in creation of custom post types.
- Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues.
- Practical experience and knowledge in creating responsive websites.
- A good visual eye for modern design and layout
- Experience in building websites, prototypes and applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Building page by page content while constructing full website build via CMS
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Maintenance and management of existing clients websites
- Working closely with both the design and project manager to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Self motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with development team, management and clients.
Primary Skills Required
WordPress, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, HTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Apple Mac.
Applications should be sent by email to:
Bob Stokes (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing .
Please include links to samples of your previous work and details of what part of the sample projects you worked on.